P.O. Box 17761 • Tampa, Florida 33682
(727) 967-6278 • firstname.lastname@example.org
B.A. Mass Communications (Magazine Journalism), May 2010
University of South Florida, Tampa, Fla.
Associate in Arts, Dec. 2005
Pasco-Hernando Community College, New Port Richey, Fla.
Reporter, Photographer, Contributor, Sept. 2009-present
Creative Loafing, Tampa, Fla.
• Writer for political, community news and general news
• Photographer for political, community news and general news
Junior Reporter and Photographer, Jan. 2008 to May 2008
The Brooksville Belle, Brooksville, Fla.
• Reported on local events, businesses and people in the community
• Wrote feature articles
Correspondent Student Journalist, April 2007 to June 2007
The Oracle, Tampa, Fla.
• Wrote feature stories for the university’s school newspaper
• Photographed pictures for one of the articles written
Assistant, Nov. 2001 to Jan. 2006
DogPilePatrol, Spring Hill, Fla.
• Sales and Promotions of business at expos
• Assist in the operation of the business
• Experience with Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Excel
• Experienced with CS4 with emphasis on InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Bridge
• Experience with photography for more than ten years
• Experience with both Mac and PC